Payment & subscriptions
Ashton Media agrees to supply membership entitlements to you, the Applicant, for the purpose of membership to the CX Collective, upon receival of membership application and payment.
Membership to the CX Collective includes but is not limited to;
A series of bespoke member events per year
First option to limited complimentary passes to Ashton Media’s Forums and Symposiums
Curated online CX content for members
Members cease their membership only by giving Ashton Media written notice. A resignation is effective no earlier than the date the written notice is received by Ashton Media and if no date is specified in the notice, no later than a fortnight after receipt.
If we are unable to locate you and subscriptions are overdue, we may notify you of cancellation of your membership by writing to your last recorded registered address or email address as deemed appropriate.
Change/transferral of membership
Please advise in writing transferral of membership (email is acceptable), or change of any details including and not limited to changing of companies, gardening leave or if member is joining a vendor/solution provider.
Should the membership be paid by the employer please provide transfer member details, or alternative details for existing member.
- Membership is activated when we receive from you a completed application form and payment. A receipt will be issued upon receipt of payment for a full twelve (12) month subscription or part thereof as agreed.
- All membership will be paid annually and in advance.
- An invoice will be sent to you before your membership auto-renewal date.
- The membership is a 12 month subscription which isn’t refundable however is transferable to another person.
- You must notify us of changes to your contact details in writing (email, or letter).
- We reserve the right to change from time to time services available to members.
Direct debit term/s
The annual membership is a one-off payment of $2500 + GST, payable at the commencement of the membership
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage (foreseeable or not) suffered by advice tendered by the CX Collective, chairs or members
- Our liability is limited to providing you with the services again.